Friday, August 20, 2010

Proof I can fly!

The video and pictures of my skydive came in the mail yesterday. It is legitimately the best $90 I have spent on anything. Ever.

I’m still not completely comfortable with seeing myself on video. It only takes me about a nanosecond to zone in on all of the flaws that I continue to worry about. I have always been overly critical of myself, but I can’t seem to shake the feeling that everyone else thinks and sees the same things I do. :: ugh ::....I really need to knock it off.

But here is my video. It's proof that I actually can fly!



I know I said it a million times in my last post, but skydiving was an amazing time! Despite all the nervousness, I would totally jump again in a heartbeat. Maybe I can get some of you to come with me next time?!?

Here are some of the pictures they took for me, as well. Enjoy!







When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. ~Leonardo Da Vinci

No comments:

Post a Comment