Tuesday, August 31, 2010

15,000 hits? seriously?

So, while checking my blog this morning…as I do every morning…every single day…I noticed I my counter was just over 15,000 hits.

Holy mackerel.

So, I decided to re-read all of the touching comments left in the past 7 months by you, my fantastic readers! I feel badly because I can’t personally respond to each and every one, but rest assured that I check for them, every day. And the support has made a huge difference in my recovery. No question.

So, I just wanted to put up a quick post to thank you all for your support! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my blog, leaving your comments, and for passing the link on to your friends and family. You guys rock!

Kristen
xoxo

(Also, if anyone links my blog to theirs...PLEASE comment to let me know, so I can do the same for you!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kristen!! That's amazing!! I love reading your posts...you must inspire a lot of people!! I have a link on my blog to yours! People have told me that they read your blog and are amazed at what you have accomplished! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very interesting. Thanks to the author.
    ..

    ReplyDelete