Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I know I've been a little MIA.  There was a death in my family last week which has really made it difficult for me to write.  I will be blogging about it later this week.

I remember last year at this time I had already decided that I wanted to have my surgery, but I was still waiting to find out if I had been approved by my surgeon.  My appointment with him was the last week of December.  I can't believe it's been almost a year. 

I did want to come on here really quickly to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays!  I am so thankful for all my friends and family this year that have helped me through everything.  Your support is the best gift I could have ever received! 

This year has really been amazing and I love you all so much! 

xoxo

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment