Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Some people hate Halloween.  I like it.  I think it’s because I am dramatic...and I like eating candy...and dressing up...and being scared.   

OK…so I love Halloween. 

Halloween used to be like an open excuse to eat candy.  As much as I wanted.  So I would always stock up on Reeses and Snickers.  My ultimate favorite candies ever. 

I would buy these candies for the trick or treaters, telling myself that I wanted to be the awesome house that had awesome candy.  But I would also buy a bag….or two…just to have around the house.  So, yeah….mainly just for me.  

During one season, I could legit eat two bags on my own.   

But, although I did love Halloween, I never dressed up.  Why, you ask?  Well, because most costumes for women are…shall we say...risqué.   And with that being the standard, I really couldn’t find a costume I liked…and could also fit into.  

So, because of this,  I just decided that my days of dressing up were over and I needed to stay home and hand out candy.  But this year I went to visit my friend in Orlando for Halloween.  So, for the first time in a long time I was determined to dress up…and look adorable. 

We decided to go as Alice and The Mad Hatter.  We had a great time together and we looked totally awesome...turning many a head when we went out to dinner!  I was so happy that I found a costume that was cute, but also didn't make me look like a $10 prostitute.  Let me tell you, It wasn't easy.



It really was my best Halloween yet! 

And I didn’t even eat a single piece of candy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment